Complaints and Feedback

We are always considering how we can improve the educational experience for our students and their whānau/families and we value your feedback.

If you wish to raise a concern or lodge a complaint, please email OR fill out and submit the complaint form below.

Complaint Form

Filling out and submitting a complaint form is a formal way of letting someone know you are not satisfied or unhappy with something about or at Dilworth. It might be about a particular experience with a person at Dilworth, a class, a rule or a decision made by the school or a perceived breach of policy.

Complaints are an important way of making sure Dilworth is constantly improving and giving students the best experiences possible.

After filling out this form, we will listen to you and your complaint and work on a solution.

You can ask a member of your whānau/family or a staff member to help you with this form.

Contact Details
I would like to be contacted by *

e.g. What happened? When did it happen? Where did it happen? Who was involved?
(What would make the problem better?)

If your complaint is anonymous Dilworth will still try to manage the complaint as best we can with the information you have provided.


Once we have received your complaint we will:

  • Take immediate action if there is a risk of harm to a child or young person.
  • Acknowledge all complaints within 48 hours (2 business days) of receipt but no later than 5 business days following a complaint notification.
  • Identify the appropriate person to manage your complaint. This person will be identified as your contact person. You can tell us if you wish to have a different contact person.
  • We may ask you to provide more information to help us understand the complaint.
  • If your complaint involves a member of staff, we will contact them and ask them to comment and provide any relevant information. We will keep your name and contact details confidential during this process.
  • Keep you informed throughout the stages of the complaint and handling process.
  • Investigate the complaint and advise you of the outcome.

What if I'm not satisfied with the outcome? 

  • You can ask for a review of the complaint and we will assign the process to a different set of staff members.
  • Contact OR post to Complaints, Dilworth School, Private Bag 28-904, Remuera, Auckland 1541.